Johnnie joins Mental Health News Radio to discuss mental health issues, his book and more.
Do you know someone who may be suffering from depression? Webster’s dictionary states that depression is, “the feelings of severe despondency and dejection, self-doubt creeps in and that swiftly turns to depression.” So how do you begin to help someone you believe is suffering from this debilitating and life altering disease? Check out this informative article from Health.com to begin to help you loved one heal.
Looking for a soulful read? Check out the top 10 books to help heal your soul.
- Awaken The Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial by Tony Robbins
- Screw It, Let’s Do It: Lessons in Life by Richard Branson
- The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Magic of Thinking Big by Dr. David J. Schwartz, PhD
- Reinventing the Body, Resurrecting the Soul: How To Create A New You by Deepak Chopra
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff and It’s All Small Stuff: Simple Ways To Keep The Little Things From Taking Over Your Life Richard Carlson
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Chip & Dan Heath
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brene Brown